Unable to Locate Outlook PST File
Sometimes, when you open Outlook a pop window will appear and showing error Outlook unable to locate PST file. After that, you try to search Outlook PST file in your PC's hard drive and do all the steps to locate Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 PST file. In case, if you are unable to search PST file in your machine, then locate Outlook data files with the free manual solution. Let's see the solution in below steps:
How to Locate PST File in Outlook Manually?
- Start Microsoft Outlook and Click File.
- Click Account Settings >> Account Settings
- Hit on Data Files >> Select email address and click on Open File Location.
Outlook PST Locator – Easy Way to Detect Running PST File
PST File Location is important for an Outlook user as it helps in many ways, especially at the time of Outlook Data File migration from one machine to another. Microsoft always enhances and upgrade their products, whether it's about Outlook or other ones and transformation of data from one older edition of application to newer one is a mutual procedure.
Such transformation of PST Files from Microsoft Outlook can be a cumbersome task because most of the Outlook users don't know about the Outlook file location. Outlook PST Locator deals with these kind of situation where a user not sure about the configured PST File within the local machine helps them to detect PST File.
Default Location of PST File in Microsoft Outlook (2003, 2007, 2010, 2013)
Discovering PST Files in Outlook can be a handy act, as we have discussed earlier, but still Microsoft Outlook gives a list of pre-defined location of Outlook Data File according to different versions of Microsoft Outlook:
Outlook PST File Location
- Outlook 2003
- Outlook 2007
- Outlook 2010
- Outlook 2013
- Outlook 2016
The above given location of PST file can be very helpful, if you are dealing with limited numbers of Outlook PST Files. In opposite, finding uncountable numbers of PST Files and detecting their varied locations can annoy you.
Outlook PST Locator deals efficiently with such circumstances where finding out the PST file location seems tricky and time taken. The software comes with bunches of features which are defined in the next section.
Key Feature of Outlook PST Locator Software:
- List located Outlook data file (PST): PST Locator gives a preview of currently running PST files of local system, so that you can analyze core details regarding each attribute of Outlook Database.
- Locate Running Outlook PST Files: You can discover PST Files which is currently running and its status too with Outlook PST file locator without getting any error or failure message on your system screen.
- Display Outlook Data File Details: It displays PST File location with all primary details like: profile name, file size, creation date, last modification date and the complete number of PST file found.
- Option to Restore PST files: This option helps to save discovered PST file at the desired location in your system. So that you can move multiple files at a common location and makes it access easier.
- Show Count of Outlook Data Files (PST): It shows the total count of data filesfound on your system, so that you should have a clear picture of how many PST files are available on your machine.
- Restore Selective Number of PST files: If you want to save only a selective amount of PST files at a desired place than this option is very helps. You have to just check and uncheck the PST files.
- Locate Outlook PST Files and Create Backup : Outlook PST locator tool helps to locate PST file, analyze and transfer the database to backup configured Outlook PST files in a most effective manner.
- Outlook and Window Support: Software runs smoothly with all versions of Microsoft Outlook and Windows (32 and 64 bit database) without any difficulty and inconvenience.
If you intend about the tool & its working, then download the free demo version of tool and find-out the manner in which the tool enlists the name of configured Outlook Data Files along with related details. But, free version does not offer any authentication to save the scanned data Files. Make sure about the demo version of PST Locator and move ahead for licensed purchase of the tool. Licensed version not only assist you to detect PST files of MS Outlook quickly, it also permits to save them at desired location.