Are you getting duplicate emails results while searching in the MS Outlook 2016, 2013,2010,2007 and below versions? If yes, then you have two option to remove duplicate emails in Outlook. First one is free solution and second is Outlook Duplicate Remover tool. It depends upon you which solution you choose. If you want to remove Outlook duplicates free without spending any cost then go to manual solution. But, if you want to delete Outlook duplicate emails, contacts, calendar entries from multiple PST files within folder or across the folder from Outlook quickly and safely without getting any issue, then immediately switch to Outlook Duplicate Email Remover and delete the duplex Outlook items. Here in this article, I explained both free and paid solution. So, let's see the first solution i.e; How to remove duplicate emails from Outlook free?
Instant Solution: Free download Outlook Duplicate Remover tool to remove duplicate emails, contacts, calendar items from Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 PST file. Hit on the below download button and delete duplicate Outlook messages quickly.
Trick 1: How to Remove Outlook Duplicate Emails Free?
- Start MS Outlook. Go to Navigation pane and select any folder such as Inbox, Sent Items, etc. from which you want to delete duplicate Outlook emails.
- In Microsoft Outlook 2010 and 2013, Click on View tab >> Go to Change View and click >> hit on Preview.
- Click right where From | Subject appears and click on Field Chooser from the list.
- A Field Chooser drop down list will appear, Click All Mail fields
- Now, Scroll the list and drag the Modified and drop it next to Subject field.
- To check the duplicate emails in Outlook, hit on Modified fields and get list of duplicates items in list.
- 7. Select duplicate email that you want to remove and press and hold Shift + Delete button to delete duplicate emails from Outlook.
Trick 2: Remove Duplicate Outlook Emails Manually
One of the common reasons of getting duplicate items in Outlook PST is hiccups in Mail Server. Intentionally or unintentionally if you have activated the option "Leave a copy of messages on the server", then it can cause redundancy issues among emails and other Outlook items. The message in Microsoft Outlook is processed basically in three ways:
- The message remains on the Server. A User connects Outlook to Server and can read or delete the message (Using IMAP connection).
- Message are downloaded to local file, i.e. PST so you can read or deleted the message (Using POP3 connection).
- Copies of messages are synchronized and downloaded with message on email Server (Using Leave a copy of messages on the server feature).
After enabling the "Leave a copy of email on Server" option, Outlook starts creating a copy of messages on server. Means, whenever a user will synchronize Outlook with mail Server to download mail all mails will be downloaded again.
- Delete Duplicate Messages in Outlook Manually: Even the latest Outlook version 2016 does not have any built-in option to remove Outlook duplicate items, but yes Microsoft suggests a way and that is to delete messages manually. So, if you have hundreds of mails and ample amount of time, then possibly you can take a chance. But it is next to impossible to do the same task if you have the numbers in thousand and less time.
- Outlook Duplicate Email Remover to Delete Copied Messages: Choosing the third party tool will not only save you time, but it will also give you an assured and accurate result. Outlook Duplicate Remover software is one among them. Along with letting you to delete Outlook Duplicate items this software also allows you to work on multiple files simultaneously.
Outlook Duplicate Remover – Remove Outlook Duplicates
It has been observed that a lot of large scale organization based users have been encountered the issue of duplicate Outlook emails. In case, the ratio of data replication reaches a high point it is probable of affecting the integrity and safety of the entire PST file because these mailboxes come with a certain file size limitation.
Outlook Duplicate Email Remover helps in finding such type of replicated Outlook items such as email, calendar, contacts, journal, etc. and remove Outlook duplicates from PST file. The software cross matches the replication between PST files and within PST Files so it could remove Duplicate Outlook emails.
Key Features of Outlook Duplicate Remover:
- Add Multiple PST Files: This is one of the primary feature of this software that it allows user to add an entire bundle of Outlook PST Files and remove duplicate Outlook emails from them instantly.
- Delete Outlook Duplicate Items: Outlook items and their redundancy can be also removed by using Outlook Duplicate Email Remover. Sometimes duplex Outlook events or meeting appointments, create troubles within Microsoft Outlook and this software deals with each and every attribute of Outlook Data File.
- Get Complete Status: Software shows a complete preview of scanned PST File and duplicate items within it with the other major attributes of Outlook Data File like file name, size, path, etc.
- Export and Save PST File: After removing the duplicate items from the PST Files, Outlook Duplicate Remover gives authentication to export or save scanned PST File at a desirable location within the machine.